· To provide high quality care and education for children primarily below statutory school age;
· To work in partnership with parents and other professionals to help children learn and develop and to ensure parents feel that their opinions are valued and respected by us.
· To offer children and their parents a service which promotes equality and values
· To ensure our learning environment is safe and stimulating;
· To ensure all children are given generous care and attention, because of our high ratio of adults to children;
· To ensure all children have the chance to join peers and adults in a play based
curriculum, to promote learning.
· To ensure that all children are helped to progress from his/her starting points through the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework;
· To ensure that every child has a key person whom makes sure each child feels safe and secure at nursery, and whom actively builds upon children’s interests;